Rooms in the hotel are rented for hotel days. In case guests do not specify the time of stay by renting a room, it is assumed that the room was rented for one night.
Check in time starts from 2 p.m. and remains until 12 p.m. the next day.
Guests who would like to extend their stay are kindly ask to inform the Reception staff about this fact till 10 a.m. on the day of departure. Reservation would be extend depending on room availability.
The hotel requests nighttime silence from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. the following day. The behavior of guests using the hotel services can not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. Hotel may refuse to continue services to guests violating this policy.
After the 10 p.m. Guests visitors are kindly ask to check-in at the Reception desk using their ID card.
Telephone calls are connected between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. If you wish calls to be put through at other time, please leave a message at the reception.
Room cleaning service is provided between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. If you do not wish to have the room cleaned, please hang the “Please do not disturb” sign on the door handle.
Valuable items, money and documents should be kept in locked deposit in reception. The hotel's liability is limited in case of leaving valuables outside the reception.
Items left in the hotel room will be returned at the request and shipping charge is the guest's fee. The hotel keep all items left by guests for 1 month from the date of departure. The hotel does not store personal underwear.
Guests are required to report any damage and drawback arising during their stay as soon as they are discovered. Hotel guests are responsible for all damages to the hotel's property or equipment due to their fault or the fault of their visitors.
Guests take financial responsibility for all services/goods used and ordered during the stay. Hotel reserve the right to charge the Guest of total amount for ordered and unpaid services or goods.
Valet parking on the hotel premises is only allowed in designated areas and paid according to the price list. The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of the vehicle owned by the guest.
Because of fire protection it is forbidden to use in the hotel rooms electric heaters and other electrical devices which do not comprise the hotel room equipment, which may be a source of fire risk.
All rooms and public areas in the hotel are non-smoking. Breaking the ban is associated with the addition to the guest account the amount of 500 PLN. There are designated areas for smokers in our hotel. Information about these places is at reception.
The hotel accepts the possibility of staying together with the pet (dog, cat) upon prior notification of such stay and payment of the fee. Hotel may refuse to accept guests with animals due to size of animal or race.
At every time when Guests leave the room they are asked to check if the room door is precisely closed and should leave the key at the reception. For lost key the hotel can charge 200 PLN.
The administrator of personal data collected from guests is: B & D Hotels S.A. with headquarters in Warsaw,
ul. Barska 28/30, 02-315 Warsaw. Contact with the Data Protection Officer is available at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data is processed for purpose of:
a. planning and managing the implementation of services, payment processing, conducting accounting,
revision, billing and debt collection activities;
b. handling of complaints and provision of ordered services;
c. resolving disputes, enforce our contracts, and demonstrate legitimacy, filing or defending claims;
d. ensuring compliance with legal requirements, eg regarding the keeping of sales documentation for tax
purposes or sending notifications and other information as required by law.
In cases where consent has been given, personal data are also processed in order to receive offers, other information about services (including marketing newsletters) and information about planned events.
Personal data will not be processed for making any automatic decision or creating profiles other than those described above.
Personal data are processed on the basis of art. 6 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), according to which processing is necessary to perform or necessary to fulfill the legal obligations of the Company or is necessary for the legitimate interest Companies, provided that the interests or basic rights and freedoms of the Guest do not prove to be superior; processing may also be based on the consent of the Guest, if it has been explicitly granted.
22. In particular, the following categories of personal data are collected and processed:
a. Contact information - such as full name, address, telephone number, email address;
b. Payment details - such as necessary data for payment processing and fraud prevention, including credit and
debit card numbers, security code numbers and other information related to invoicing;
c. Other Personal Data - occasionally we may ask for information about date of birth, habits or preferences in
order to send a message with best wishes; granting consent is the basis for any use of such information.
23. The recipients of personal data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and entities involved in the provision of services. Personal data will not be processed in other countries. Personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years.
24. Subject to certain legal conditions, the Guest has the right to access personal data and to correct or delete them, as well as to limit the processing of personal data concerning him. The guest also has the right to object to the processing and requesting the transfer of data.
In particular, he has the right to request a copy of his personal data, and if he uses this option repeatedly, the Company may charge a fee for it. If you consent to the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future, i.e. withdrawal of consent does not affect the law of processing on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, you can still process personal data when there is another legal basis for such processing. The guest has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
25. Submission of data is voluntary; however, refusal to provide data may result in denial of service / contract.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the general data protection regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016), we inform you that:
- B&D Hotels S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, Barska 28/30, 02-315 Warsaw is the controller of your personal data;
- The contact details of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com;
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of providing hotel services – pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) of the general data protection regulation of 27 April 2016;
- Only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and entities involved in the provision of services may be recipients of your personal data;
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years,
- You have the right to request access to and rectification, erasure of personal data or restriction of processing as well as the right to data portability;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Submission of data is voluntary; however, refusal to provide data may result in denial of service / contract.